Update 2013-09-03: And the winner is...
We at Bitmymoney believe it’s important not to tell how cool Bitcoin is, but to show it! That’s why I invite you to join our video contest and show the world how Bitcoin could be used.
The rules are simple: be creative, use max 60 seconds and submit it. The biggest prize is 500 euros… in bitcoins of course.
Make a video of max 60 seconds.
Submit your work of art:
- upload it to your Youtube channel
- post it on our contest Facebook page
- send us your final cut (mp4, avi, mov)
Submit before September 1st 2013 00:00 CET (contest runs in August).
You can use English or Dutch in your movie
The three videos with the most likes on our page, will win the contest. A fourth prize is awarded to our company's favorite.
Winners will be announced on the 2nd of September 12:00 CET on the Facebook contest page and Bitmymoney.com
- Video subject should be Bitcoin.
- Video length may be maximum 60 seconds.
- Max. 1 submission per participant.
- Language in the video should be English or Dutch.
- Video should be suitable for all audiences.
- Submit before September 1st 2013 00:00 CET (contest runs in August).
- All prizes will be paid in bitcoins, for the BTC-EUR MtGox exchange price at September 2nd 12:00 CET.
- By posting your video on our page, you agree to the following:
You grant Bitmymoney unrestricted use of your submission
You retain copyright to your work, of course
- Bitmymoney employees or shareholders can not participate.
- Bitmymoney may remove your videos from the facebook page, when we think it does not follow these rules.
- These rules can be subject to change.
Video subject: Bitcoin in the wild
Show how Bitcoin could be used, be creative! And keep it under 60 seconds... Participate
First prize: 500 euros (in bitcoins)
For the video with the most likes.
Second prize: 250 euros (in bitcoins)
The runner up.
Third prize: 100 euros (in bitcoins)
Bitmymoney favorite: 1.00000000 bitcoin
Exactly one bitcoin. Facebook likes do not apply.